John Chapter 4 Verse 39 – Many Samaritans from the village believed in Jesus because the woman had said, “He told me everything I ever did!” (NASB)
The last of our suggested resolutions for 2015 is to tell others about our wonderful Savior. The Samaritan woman in John 4:7-42 is a wonderful account of just that. She had an encounter with Jesus then she ran immediately back to town to proclaim to the townsfolk all about it. She said, “Come and see a man who told me all the things that I have done. Could He be the Messiah?” When the townsfolk came out to see Jesus they heard His message and believed. They then told the Samaritan woman, “Now we believe, not just because of what you told us, but because we have heard Him ourselves. Now we know that He is indeed the Savior of the world.” John 4:42 AMEN
A final recap of the New Year’s resolutions for 2015
- Praise God daily for who He is – Psalm 150
- Be thankful and have a heart of gratitude unto the LORD – Psalm 100:4; Psalm 106:4
- Focus on GOD instead of ourselves and our circumstances – John 1:29
- Have the JOY of our salvation – Psalm 95:1
- Count our blessings – Psalm 40:4a; Psalm 40:5
- Live a life pleasing to GOD – Hebrews 11:6;1 John 3:22b-23
- Give the LORD the honor and reverence that He so deserves – Isaiah 6:1;Matt 6:9b
- Be obedient and surrender our will to God’s will – Matt 10:28; 1Samuel 15:22b
- Tell others about our Wonderful Savior
If you are unable to view the video, click here to watch The Gaither’s – There is a River.
Stephen and Mary
NOTICE: The advertisements on this and referred to sites are neither published by nor subject to True Hope Ministries and as such the content expressed does not necessarily reflect the beliefs of True Hope Ministries. Thank you.